Thursday, May 13, 2010

why people can hurt the other feeling without feeling how hurt their feeling ?

why,, many people can hurt the other feeling without thinking,, how hurt their heart,, when they do that....

I was thinking about this sentences,, and crying because these sentences..
it was because my friend,, has make my friend's heart hurt... but she not thinking my friend feeling.. and me,, nagichan,, was understand that feeling.. okay,, I don't want to discuss about this..
but,, what do you feel..
if you are in love with someone,, you go anywhere with her/him,, but !! not far from this time,, just a week or two week,, you have break your relationship with someone,, that really-really love you.. and then on the next week,, you are already have a new relationship ?? what do you feel ?? its must be hurt for a normal people.. and not hurt for an abnormal people,, they will feeling happy,, and comment on my question,, "I'm not thinking anymore about she/he,, and I was already hate she/he"

even if you're hate with she/he,, she or he must be have been in your heart,, even if just for a time,, but you have been in love with she/he..
and I just want to tell you,, I was have been feeling the worst thing in my life,, that I know,, you never felt that.. and,, don't make someone are in love with you hurt because of you.. or she/he will really-really hate you,, and you will feel sorry to she/he.. and as you know,, time can be repeat..

salut d'amour


Ezmeralda Pawan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pandora Hearts Music Box -- Lacie