Thursday, May 13, 2010

a new another page of my life...

good morning everyone,,
maybe you already look at my new title on my blog..
yes,, I choose "Chocolate, Peppermint, and Rum"
I choose those three flavour,, because I always meet these flavour on my life,,
1st ,, CHOCOLATE
I was in love with chocolate,, when my heart doesn't fell right,, when I was confuse,, angry,, sad,, frustated,, happy,, in love,, anything I fell down.. to make my heart fell cozy.. 0w0

2nd ,, PEPPERMINT
when I was little one,, when my nose doesn't fell better,, my mom was give me a candy with peppermint flavour,, it was a souvenir from Japan from my auntie... when it was in my mouth,, my nose was felt better than before,, and until now,, when I was have a influenza,, my mom still give me a peppermint candy~ I love peppermint !!

3rd ,, RUM
as we know,, rum was a essence for food,, to make the food has a good smell.. and my grandmother,, always use rum for making a pudding !! yummy !! its not only at the pudding but at the fla too~ so,, don't fell weird after you eat many pudding made by my grandma,, you fell confuse.. hahaha ^w^

and,, I want to tell all of you..
Chocolate, Peppermint, and Rum was made a new another page of my life,,
when I was fell cozy,, angry,, sad,, happy,, lucky,, frustated,,
when I was sick,,
when I was hungry,, happy,, confuse
and
when I was remember all of you,, I'll remember Chocolate, Peppermint, and Rum...

salut d'amour


Ezmeralda Pawan 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pandora Hearts Music Box -- Lacie