Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sport Activity...

today,, my friend Cika and Anto has come to my house,, we was laughing,, gossips,, and joking.. and as my friends know,, Anto who was has the best joke ever,, he can make us laughing very loud,, with his weird act and funny face... ^__^ Lovi was lucky to be fall-in-love with he.. Lovi must be has a good drugs to make she more younger than before.. hihihi,,
and the best part is,, when Glen was call Cika,, we was listen to what he said,, what he tell about his feeling to Cika,, but I already know what he will be tell to Cika,, its about a film "How to Train Your  Dragon" =3="a boring....


okay !! stop to talking about what happen today again,, now I will give to you all,, a new reference from me.. to a sport activity,,


okay,, friends,, it was my reference for now,, sorry I only can give you 1 references just now.. I still confuse to make a good references.. and I must concentrate to the subject at school,, or I will be failed on the test this May.. huhuhu >__< wish me luck okay !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pandora Hearts Music Box -- Lacie