Monday, April 19, 2010

The 19th

I don't know what happened to me today.... I was scary,, but inside of my other heart,, I was really happy,, I know many people will give a good respond on my new model hairs.. FYI,, Theo was turn around his body when I walk beside he... but,, different way with me,, am I that beautifull ?? hahahaha....

I'm still really not confidence with my new hair actually,, it was disturbing me !! But the respond from my friend,, make me a little confidence.. hahaha,, thank you very much guys,, and they're ::
-Lovi
-Olga
-Jerusha
-Irene
-Hanna
-Excell
-Novi
-Diera
-Timothy
-Fanny
-Tasia
-Bagus
-Bianca
-Yohana
-Mr. Steven
 AND MANY MORE !! XD ~

Actually,, I not want to discuss about my new hair.... But Its about...
 <one> 1 MONTH ANNIVERSARY OF MY RELATIONSHIP !!

and of course,, I must give he a present,, a special present.... and I give he a lunch,, but I think,, it was not too special as a present,, it was not match for relation anniversary and I was a little sad,, I can't give the best thing for he,, but I make it with all of my heart,, I make it with love.... haaah,, too much expression =3="a adn I wish he will like it >_< 
and FYI ::
- I make it from 4.30 a.m. until 5.10 a.m. this morning
- I must make the rice heat up first
- use 3 eggs
- and of course borrow my mom Lock&Lock lunch box
and I hope,, I can make this relation until 3 month and still going untuil I was on Senior High School !! hahaha.. and I hope there will so many happy experience that I spend with he... and,, my love story,, could be more exciting then a romantic's manga or anime.... Amen !! hihihi..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pandora Hearts Music Box -- Lacie