Sunday, April 18, 2010

Singapore I'm Coming !!

on Wednesday,, 21th of April 2010.... I will take a trip,, to Singapore with my father.. He ask me last week,, did I want to join with him,, to go to Singapore next week ?? of course I tell him,, I really want it.. I haven't go to school for 3 days !! who not want it,, and you not at home for three days,, but you go to for a trip to the foreign country.. and,, at there,, you can shopping a newest style of Zara,, Charles and Keith,, Mango,, Prada,, Clarks,, Ecco,, Swatch,, and many more !!
But,, my passport name,, was with my mother name,, so if I haven't any permission from her,, I can't go to any foreign country,, so I ask my mother first,, and she tell me,, "Okey,, you can go to Singapore,, but you must take a new bag from there okey !!" and my sister said like this too,, "Don't forget to buy a legges okay !! so we can use it.." owh,, God what the hell is that !! I'm not going there for holiday,, just for spent my time,, after too many practice of Violin for the performance,, and sing for the Choir.. its my chance for the refreshing right !? hahaha....
So,, rigth from wednesday until saturday,, I will not life in Indonesia for a moment,, but I will have stay for 4 days in Singapore,, see you Laozhi Leo !! hahaha,, and see you Mr. Bambang !! hihihi,, BUT !! wait.. I still have to give the permission letter from my mom to pak Didik (too good if I user Mr. :P ) and,, of course he will ask me anything !! oh I really hate it !! but,, when the time to go home,, I will take a photo,, with Theo !! XD ~ so I can remember anything about He when I was alone.. ^^V of course I will really miss him.. and,, just two of us in the picture (.>_<.).b cool !! and I will save it right on my handphone hahahaha.. easy and simple right !! hahaha....
I will take an airplane,, morning on Wednesday,, I will fly with Garuda Indonesia from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport Indonesia to Changi International Airport Singapore.. its my first time to visit Changi Airport,, its my first dream to visit it,, and I have two times to visit Harbour Front of Singapore,, it was when I go to Singapore via Batam,, and continue it with Ferry Boat.. hihihi....

and if I can,, I would buy a camera,, not a digital camera.. but Canon SLR 450D yeaay !! my dream !! can be come true,, Wisma Atria I'm coming !! hahahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pandora Hearts Music Box -- Lacie