Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wednesday Morning

hai guys, good morning :) i don't know what happen to myself, but maybe, it was because yesterday i re-design and post something at my blog again, after such a long time. and that was make me want to post something again, i know this is maybe just a little schedule activity about today, but i want to tell you more, a little secret :o

so...

today, this morning, i will play basketball with my friends, Leon and Adin (actually his name is Agustiadi Nuhendra, but when you call his little name is, Adi N. its complicated for me, so i call him, adin) hehehe ^^V
we play basketball at school, as you already know from the last post, i'm in a holiday, but, yeah, maybe you want to read the last one, so you will understand, what happen at these holiday. i don't know why, but, last night, i feel really-really want to play basketball, and finally i post it at my twitter, and Leon and Adin give a mention, and they say, they will play basketball to, so i join with them. i don't know, but i felt like, anything is going to be easier than before. i don't know what it means too to myself, but maybe i will be easier to get an A score for the violin test. hahahaha xD just kidding...

and just like my promise, i will tell you a little secret...

i think my activity today is still have a connection about this secret...

okay, you guys already know, i already have a boyfriend, and last night, i just read some text message, did he sent to me a few days or a few months ago, and i found one message that he tell me, i have a unique eyes, a beautiful one, and i will be look more beautiful if i have a long hair, and i already make it up. and, if i was taller, it was perfectly beautiful. maybe because he want to look i'm taller than before, so i choose basketball, and i like to play basketball too. and about long hair, i think, my hair will be like the past one (when my hair is almost at my arm) it was need about 6 months. maybe 3 months can reach the arm again, i hope so. so, i pray, if my hair grow faster, and faster, until it was reach my arm, or maybe a little more :p

why i want to do it...

because, i want to be a perfect person in his eyes...

there is still another 3 person, that he like to see at them, two of them are my friends, so, that why i want to do it in 3 month, it was before i start the senior high school. i want if he just look at me, and not to the others, i just want, there is only me in his eyes... and, this week i will have some face treatment, so i will have a better & beautiful face than before (i hope so) hahaha xD

i think enough for this time...
see you again at my next story,

salut d'amour
Ezmeralda Pawan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pandora Hearts Music Box -- Lacie