Tuesday, May 10, 2011

OMG!!! It's being a long time ago

Sorry guys, i haven't post anything for almost 3 months, i must get ready for the final exams, and the exams has done!!! \^o^/ wohoo! and now i'm in holiday time, but just for a moment, i must get ready to receive the score, i hope i get an excellent score. Because, if i got a score under 4, i must repeat the 9th grade for another one year, and i don't wanna make it happen to me!!! >:o nooo~

Ok, enough for the reason...

Today i will, tell you about, my violin test, my activity during holiday (from 3 'til 20 May), and about my boy V^____^V hehehe

first, is my violin test, =____="
yes, i'm a newbie in violinist world, almost 2 year i learn to play violin, and, this June, i have a test to, i must play a song, my teacher already choose what song i must play, and i must play that song perfectly to get the A score TT3TT so, i practice almost everyday on this holiday -__-"a... the song i played is Theme from "Witches' Dance" it was a song made by a famous composer, Paganini, you can found this song at Suzuki Violin Book 2, yes, this is my first test, i'm still the beginner, but believe me, i can play Canon in D - Pachelbel nicely... that was because for the first year, we just have so many performance, but there is no a test. TT_TTa poor me

second, my activity during holiday
i'm not just practice for the violin test, i have 3 organization that i must work in there.
~first is a farewell party, i was the transportation section, and i must book and follow up about the transportation to the event be held. This is are yearly event from school, but we the organization not receive any asset to start this over! argh!!!
~second is the art festival, any school have art festival, or in Indonesia we know it as Pensi or Pentas Seni. We just receive 10 million rupiah from school, but to build the festival is we need almost 100 million rupiah. How do we get it enough!!?
~third is the concert, actually this concert was the violin test. But we still have another performace, and we must looking for some money again... .___.V
and, YES!!! ALL OF THESE ACTIVITY MAKE ME TOTALLY TIRED EVERYDAY!!!

third, about my boy...
yes, here we are, and, we are already celebrate our 6 months anniversary, wohoo~ and this month on 28th of May, we will celebrate again our 7 month anniversary, we are still a young couple ^w^V
but, i think to still together for 6 month at our age is really hard, sometimes we have a problem, but sometimes, he can make me flying to the sky *\(=u=)/* but, i still and more than before, i love him so much :*:*:* and just last afternoon, he said he love me for a (i don't know how much time he said i love you to me) time >////////<

OH yeah!!! and the last,
i want to say
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! :*

For those 4 people, that already give a comment at my comment box, and for my new followers thank you, hope you will enjoying my blog :)

salut d'amour
Ezmeralda Pawan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pandora Hearts Music Box -- Lacie