Thursday, May 12, 2011

T.I.R.E.D!!! Really... Really... Tired...

hai guys, T___T what a tiring day...
at 8 a.m. i must get ready to go to school, to have a meeting with Cika, Lovi, and Mr. Steven, to discuss about the stage and for the funds, after finishing the SMVC (Stella Maris Violin Community) Concert meeting, i must have another meeting with Edrina, Diera, Novi, Ian, and Melati at my house and talking about Pensi with auntie Enny wkwkwk ^^V and then, at 12 o'clock we have a lunch at auntie Selvy's little restaurant, and then we go to school again, walking! When we go to my house, we walking from our school to my house, and from my house to auntie Selvy's restaurant, we walking, and we go back to school, walking again!!! and then we arrived at school on 1 o'clock...

and then we must wait until 2.30 p.m.
we waiting for the grade 7th and grade 8th, to have a meeting...

we waiting...

waiting...

and,

still waiting...

finally 2.30 p.m. is come, and we have a meeting until 4 o'clock with the Pensi committee, and i watching Melati have a dance practice first, and i must go to auntie Selvy's again at 4.30 p.m. by, walking!!! maybe i can get 10.000 walk for today, i become healthy than before hahaha TwT thats why i'm really tired...

but, when i at home, i'm crying...

i'm crying because, when i see Melati dancing, and remember Yohana singing, i just remember about "his" text, he was said they are beautiful, but, he doesn't say, that i was much beautiful as them, he just say, he is liking me because, i have a beautiful eyes, and if i have a long hair, i was look beautiful, and if i more higher again, i was look beautiful. But, for now, i was not beautiful as them, that's what the reason i crying about for 30 minutes. TTwTT

BUT!!! I KNOW!!! CRYING IS NOT MAKE ANY PROBLEM FINISHED!!!

so, i bought  a basket ball, and on morning, i will go to school, to play basketball, just alone, after have a breakfast, and i will grown up my hair, and, at the graduation, i will use a wedges, i already have one, i bought , and i think, i will make me look higher than before :D why i really-really want to do this... because....

because, i love him...

i really-really love him, with all of my heart, my soul, and my life, i love him so much :*

that's why i really want to being a perfect person in his eyes :)

i think enough for today, see you at my another story...

salut d'amour,
Ezmeralda Pawan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pandora Hearts Music Box -- Lacie