Saturday, September 25, 2010

[will be] my next place to study - senior high school

this post is still continuing from my latest post~ ^^
it about my next school,, when I was graduated from my junior high school and being a senior high school student,, I already find out the best school for me...

[first choice] SEKOLAH MENENGAH MUSIK at YAYASAN MUSIK JAKARTA 
this is are the closest music school in place i live in... I choose this school to my choice,, because it was same with my talent on music (violin),, not too expensive,, and 2 of my friend will continuing on that school (Joy and Anto) Joy will choose piano,, and Anto... I think he will choose guitar for his future hehe v^^v and for me,, of course violin,, I can't play guitar as well as Anto,, and I can't play piano... hahaha so I choose to choice this school...

[second choice] SEKOLAH MENENGAH ATAS NEGERI 3 JAKARTA
this is was a simple school... my brother and my father was study for senior high school in here... I think this is a really great school,, many famous Indonesia celebrity was from this school like Krisdayanti,, Memes, Addie MS,, Raffi Ahmad,, Denada,, Gilbert Lumoindong,, and many more~ and this is are nationaly school,, so not to expensive too... but the problem is,, THIS SCHOOL WAS TOO FAR FROM MY HOUSE !!! owh God,, and I was thinking my daily budget will too much,, and it make difficult my mother and my father,, owh I won't do that...
more information visit here http://www.sman3jakarta.com/site/

so... guys,,
which school should I choose ??? just drop your comment and feel FREE~ okey ^__<
salut d'amour
Ezmeralda Pawan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pandora Hearts Music Box -- Lacie