Saturday, September 25, 2010

[will be] my next place to study - university

still discuss about my future place to study,, last post I tell about my choice for my senior high school... this time,, I will discuss about MY NEXT UNIVERSITY yeaaah !!!

[first choice] TOKYO NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF FINE ARTS AND MUSIC
(Tokyo Geijutsu Daigaku)
I choose this university because it was in Tokyo ^___^ my favorite town in the world,, FYI I was fall in love to Tokyo... I don't know how,, but I really really envy everytime I hear my aunt tell story about her activity when live in Tokyo for study... especially for music... even if I know,, Japan was the best on their technology,, but I think its not false if we try a country that we don't know the best category for education... hehe ^^"a
more information visit here http://www.geidai.ac.jp/english/index.html

[second choice] TOHO GAKUEN SCHOOL OF MUSIC
still in Japan but not it Tokyo... yes,, this university actually a private university,, and many Japanese famous people was born from this university... Romi Park are one of them,, Romi Park the famous seiyuu for Edward Elric,, Ryoma Echizen and many character are from Romi's voice... and this is why I choose Toho for my choice...
more information visit here http://www.tohomusic.ac.jp/ for the official website

[third choice] GERMAN UNIVERSITY OF MUSIC
hmmm Germany,, as I know German is the best for they music academy... and a simple answer why I choose this university is,, I don't want to not use something that I already learn before... like Toho and Tokyo University,, I already learn to speak Japanese... and for Germany,, I get it if I choose Yayasan Musik Jakarta as my next school because on that school I got the subject for learn Germany...
more information visit here http://www.germanmusicuniversity.com/

[fourth choice] MANHATTAN SCHOOL OF MUSIC
yes this choice is too far from all choice,, Manhattan School of Music was on New York City... and my only one answer why I choose Manhattan it was because of Jonathan Koe,, my favorite Indonesian pianist... first time I saw him was on "Piano Concerto no 17 of Mozart and Requiem Op 48 of Faure's concert",, when he was playing... God I forget the song.. O___O"a okay,, and the second time is when he play Golliwogg's Cakewalk(Debussy) Children Concert on 13 March 2010 owh dear he really handsome and proffesional for his played... and yap !!! its the answer ^___^
more information visit here http://www.msmnyc.edu/

[fifth choice] INSTITUT SENI INDONESIA YOGYAKARTA
the answer is still same,, ITS ALWAYS BECAUSE A ''GUY'' remember the different of ''guy'' and ''gay'' hahaha... this time is a celloist name Eki Satria,, I know him on aubade in Jakarta on 17th of August 2010 owh dear,, he really handsome and a kind guy... how to know he was kind,, I was already have a good chat with him... and another answer is,, it was national university so not too expensive and it was still in Indonesia...
more information visit here http://isi.ac.id/main/

so guys~
can you tell me the good one for me ??? beside of the five choice to choose...
just drop your comment,, and feel FREE to do it okay ^__<.d

salut d'amour
Ezmeralda Pawan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pandora Hearts Music Box -- Lacie