Saturday, September 4, 2010

Great Start with Greatest Friends

hey guys, you should know about this, on Tuesday, my friend, Joy, ask me to join with her Komsel*
and yesterday, when I still at school, I tell my another friend, (of course I have a lot of friend)...

Miki : "Diera, today I will join with you on the komsel."
Diera : "are you sure? Oh that was good (with the thumbs up)"
Miki : "ok, then, where and when the komsel will started?"
Diera : "today was at Joy's house, we start at 6.00 p.m."
Miki : "ok! I will come to Joy's house. Thanks Diera."
Diera : "(two thumbs up)"

so when 5.00 p.m. I come to Joy's house, why I come so fast, it because, many teenager that I never knew before, so if I can come more faster, I can introduce my self with one by one to them. And that's right ! I come to Joy's house, there just only Joy and Kezia or we can call she Keke, my classmate friend. The first people come to Joy's house is Keke, and then me, and the third is...
Lisa, she is the head of those komsel. Actually there was another head, but sometimes if kak Tommy (the head of these komsel) can't come, Lisa has to lead the komsel.
the fourth it was, Diera and Yutta, my classmate friend...
the fifth is Nadya or There, we can call both of them, because her name is Theresa Nadya, she was school at Ora et Labora, and she was 13th, same like me...
and then the sixth was Michelle, Deo, and Gerry. They're new in the komsel too.. execpt Michelle..
then, Jerusha and Tasia come...
the eight Anto was come,
and the last is Prilly...

after we share anything we can share to them (they will keep the secret of course) we go to Teras Kota, because Michelle haven't celebrate her birthday with the komsel after we eat at Wendy's we meet Revin and the gank (what the meaning of that???) and then, we meet Axel Julio and his friends, Axel is Keke boyfriend (hwahahaha) after we have happiness we go home... me go home with Lisa and Prilly. Actually Lisa's house was at Bintaro, but she's really really a kind people, she would take me home with her car... (thank you very much for your kindness Lisa) and then I change the clothes, and take a sleep..
Oh ! I will not forget anything happened yesterday... 3th of September 2010 was my Great Start with Greatest Friends... thank you very much guys...

* komsel = its like a teenager organization, we can share anything we feel to all of them, but its not to much people that join the komsel, just the Christian and Catholic people)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pandora Hearts Music Box -- Lacie