Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Time to Hands Up, of My First Love

I would cry if I can, but... He's nothing for me, I already have one... why I still one more?
so, I just keep it on my self as a good memory in my life...
he already make me smile again, someone important in my life...
but for now, he already someone important in his life...
I must stay away from him, to keep my heart, to keep my own feeling to him
but,
how?

I try many way to forget him, ask my friends...
but,
I still remember on he, and can forget him,
its make me want to chase him again...
my heart beat so fast, I really excited, I'm so happy
but,
when I can't chase him anymore,
it makes my heart broken, he already me back to my own life...
why he must life so far from me?
I haven't say thanks to him, but the way he make me smile again...
its really unique, and make me crazy of him,
I was fall in love to him,

but,
I don't know, who is he?
I don't know he very well...
and until now,

just he, can make me feel the true heartbeat...
just seeing his words, can make me thinking what already his done to me...
thanks for everything, I will trying the best to forgetting you this time...
like you easily to forget me...

merci,
salut d'amour

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pandora Hearts Music Box -- Lacie