Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'm grade nine,, and my violin already one year

what is your wishes for your future??
I wannabe a violinist and an author...

Violinist, is a violin player~
yes, I can violin really good, but I still learn to make it more better play than before...
my mom who's take the picture

its when the Christmas Celebration, an little event on my school
and there is many event like this...
when my school make 500 Suling from Paralon,,
Grade 9th Graduation,,
Art Festival,,
my Grandmother's Birthday,,

and this is my violin...
I took this picture with my digital camera ^^
and
actually, my bow
was broken, so for a few days, I use Chacha's bow...
a girl on grade 8th ^^
thank you very much Chacha ^__^

and then the second wishes is
an author~
say "YES! I LOVE TO READ AND WRITE"


I love to read manga and watch anime,
then, I imagine a new plot of story,
and then I write on my notebook~


and this a long story (more longer than short story, but more short than a novel) hahaha
1. "Dream, Circus, and Love"
2. "Dream, Circus, and Love 2"
3. "Choose Your First Love!"
4. "The Story of Trinket Box"
5. "A Little Love, Nagi and Sky"


and actually, I already make a big project, "The Florist's Ribbons"
I make it by myself alone, for 6 month ^^
hope I can finish it really well, so I can send it on...

enough for this time,,
see you,,

merci,,
salut d'amour

Ezmeralda Pawan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pandora Hearts Music Box -- Lacie