Saturday, June 5, 2010

Art Festival

hahaha, finally I can make a new post again. after a big brainstrom hahaha.
and
today,, is my friend birthday, Jonathan. yeay! happy birthday for you, boy. and I have got the invitation, so I will go to Jonathan's house, its close from my old house. and there are many friends right there, not only me. but there will be, Jonathan, me, Lovi, Yutta, Diera, Leon, Januar, Timothy, Frido, Daniel, and many more! Its gonna be the best party for Jonathan.
then
after we go to Jonathan's house, we will go to our lovely school. there are ART FESTIVAL on our school. and Adi, Tashia, Januar, Diera, Excell, me, Frido, Clarence, Hanna, Irene, Jerusha, Jonathan, Leon, Lovi, Novi, Prilly, Rezon, Timothy, Ivan, Adit, and Yutta. we will perform as a vocal group. we will sing 2 song, My Love from Westlife and Kulit Kacang from Richard and The Gilis. First we will move to the right and back to the left when we sing My Love and, when we sing Kulit Kacang, we will dancing. hahaha. (I will upload the photos tonight, hope I not forget it).
but,
I want to tell you, almost all from the invitation is little bit dislike to Januar, because he already make a lie story into a fact to someone. and almost all of us is his friends, not just friends but bestfriends, he already be our bestfriends. he was kind, honest, funny, and he can dance pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pandora Hearts Music Box -- Lacie