Sunday, May 30, 2010

Get Ready For The Last Test !!

yes, tomorrow, are my last final test, and my last test on my grade eight, and then, this August, I will be a nine grade on Junior High School, WAW !! 0w0" its almost nine year I've been school at Stella Maris School... And for these nine year, I already have many experience with my friends..
We laughing, we crying, we crazing, and we take a shower together when we are in retreat in Ciwiday, hahaha, it such a funny moment... it was a big secret guys..

And for these one year, I already have  :
~ the real best friend (cika, yohana, and elmer)
~ my real first love (I can't said it)
~ understand, what it a best friend must to be
~ finally, for 3 month, I can see "he" back again.. umm~ I really miss he >__<
~ make a new unbelieveble story, "This is The Way Into Love"
~ have a new many friends (auliachan, erikachan, rikusenpai, meguchan, syochan, kebochan, charachan, and many more)
~ can go to a date with him, go to the Easter concert hehehe..
and many more, that I can't remember anymore..

and then,
I just want to tell you.. dear all K&A user, maybe me, nagichan, can't visit K&A again, I don't know why, but at the last moment, I really-really feel boring with all of you. I'm really sorry.. >__<
thanks..
salut d'amour..

Ezmeralda Pawan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pandora Hearts Music Box -- Lacie