Saturday, May 15, 2010

Have Said It

good morning everyone !! finally,, I have said it to him.. but I found something different with the sentences.. I found out a new one,, and a good one.. this is it..

"(sing) "happy birthday to you,, you live in a zoo,, you smell like a monkey,, and you look like one too".. hahaha,, I love you,, wish you all the best and GBU forever.."

hahaha,, maybe it was not funny for a boyfriend,, because,, after I thinking all night !! that sentences was for a long relationship more than a year,, but me,, he,, we,, us.. we just already has a relationship for 1 month 3 week and 5 days,, there are 4 days to make it 2 month.. I know it well,, because,, "I count it on" hahaha,, just like what August Rush said..

okay,, enough for this morning~ hope I can still writing a new post again next time..
salut d'amour


Ezmeralda Pawan 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pandora Hearts Music Box -- Lacie