Friday, May 14, 2010

His Birthday

fuuuh~ I need an hour to find out a good and romantic but simple words,, for his birthday.. and FYI,, his birthday was tomorrow !! and I already invited by himself !! wew ~^w^~ but,, I can't come to his party at Teras Kota,, because I already have a promise with my father and my sister,, tomorrow,, I will buy a new phone,, Blackberry Javelin,, yeaaah !! and we will buy a birthday cake for my mother.. she's birthday was on 16th of May,, and Theo was 15th of May.. ( ", )

and this is four sentences,, for the fourteen birthday of Theo,,

" you’re not growing older,, you’re growing better.. I never thought we’d make it this far,, but now I know that we’ll keep going forever.. I love you,, happy birthday.. sorry I can't give any present for you.. "

yes !! I can't give he a present for him,, it was because,, I don't have any money anymore to buy something good at shop,, or maybe I can give he something on Monday,, I can buy something tomorrow,, and give to he on Monday,, great idea !! \^0^/ and for these Monday,, I already have a great,, excellent surprise to make he crying or scared !! hohohoho~ sorry,, but I can't tell the plan.. but the people who will help me to surprised Theo is,, me,, Cika,, Lovi,, Yohana,, and Anto !! yeay !!

hope this plan will we can do as I dreamed.. ^,^
and,, I hope he will really-really happy with the "Birthday Wishes Words"
and once more,, thank you very much,, you want to open my blog..

salut d'amour,,


Ezmeralda Pawan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pandora Hearts Music Box -- Lacie