Saturday, May 22, 2010

Saturday with Romance of Marionette

today was Saturday right,, and tonight I must get ready for the final exam on week.. I must hard work to give the best for me,, my parents,, and my saviour,, Jesus Christ..

today,, I have a plan,, to spend my time with my lovely Marionette,, and you should know,, who is that.. ^__^ the only one,, who I give my romantic side.. and,, I really love my lovely Marionette.. ^^V and it was my boyfriend,, hahaha.. Why I call him Marionette,, because,, last night I said this to him,, "I want to try to hug my teddy bear,, hahaha.. just kidding." hahaha,, and this morning,, I was thinking,, how if I call he,, Marionette.. my inspiration was Shugo Chara! character song,, and that character was,, Tsukiyomi Ikuto,, actually the title of the song is Tsukiyo no Marionette,, but I want to know what is the meaning of Marionette,, and after I source it up,, the meaning is doll,, like a synonym.. ^^

okay,, that's all I want to tell to you all for today.. I really confuse,, what I must write about.. hehe.. ^^V thank you for your attention,,

salut d'amour,,

Ezmeralda Pawan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pandora Hearts Music Box -- Lacie