Saturday, April 3, 2010

It's My New Journey of Fashion

hallo all,, i don't know actually,, what happen with me yesterday,, but,, that two magazine...
 
and,, SISTER MAGAZINE...
they opened my mind of fashion (.0w0.)
they like push me into a world that I not understand,, and I never been there....
it was,, FASHION..

first I think,, owh.. its imposible to be like them,, and have a great style..
but,, last night,, I really-really don't know,, what happen with me..
on the morning,, I was think,, "would my daddy will give me 2 million for me,, to shopping a new clothes,, pants,, skirt,, and many more.. for my new journey of fashion ?? "
I think,, he wouldn't give it,, and will say,, " you still have many clothes right ?"
huuh (.TT 3 TT.) daddy,, I'm a girl,, and a teenager,,its really imposible,, I will use my dress anytime right dad ??
its my time,, to show you,, I can be a real girl,, without my sister and mother help.. I know a style that match with me,, give me a chance..

and I don't know why,, I really want to sell up almost all of my clothes,, and with the money,, I will buy a new bag,, clothes,, shoes,, pants,, shirt,, and many more..
but I think is imposible..
huuh,, God,, would you help your child to make she more better than before,, just give me a clue.. and I will work to do it !!

I think,, its gonna be a long..long.. journey..
for my first time in fashion,,
a new world,, that i'm not really interest before..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pandora Hearts Music Box -- Lacie