Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter Concert !!

its gonna be my 3rd time to visit again Aula Simfonia Jakarta !!
huwooooho !! yeah !! yippey !! horray !!
I really excited,, because.. someone great for me was gonna watch this concert too !! hihihi
V(.^o^.)V
and,, it was Theo !! yeaaay... give applause to him,,

why I tell he only a "someone great" because,, there is someone really-really special !! more special than he... and it was....
Idham !! or as we know at K&A is,, Hidehira !!
he's my life !! yeaaah !! hahaha ( . ^o^ . ) i'm stressed out.. haha.. XD ~
but,, an half hour from six o'clock,,
Glen and his parents,, will pick up me and Theo,, then we go to there..
Aula Simfonia Jakarta,, to attending the Easter Concert
I hope it was great !! more great than the Children Concert and the Faure !!


I almost forget to tell it hahaha..
to excited for the concert !! ( . ^^ . )"a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pandora Hearts Music Box -- Lacie